Cauliflower is often considered one of the healthiest foods on earth and it has hundreds of years of history in the Asian cuisine. It contains an impressive array of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants. It has a rich supply of health-promoting phytochemicals and anti-inflammatory compounds. Only 4 oz. of cauliflower contains 77% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C! Many scientific researchers showed cauliflower can reduce the risks of heart disease, cancer, and brain disease. This dish combines the healthiness of cauliflower with delicious uncured bacon.
A. Cauliflower 12 Oz | Fresh All Natural From Local Farms |
B. Uncured Bacon (AKA "pork belly" in Asian Dishes) 3 1/2 Oz | Our pork is raised Certified-Humane with no growth hormones or steroids |
C. Red Pepper Slices 2oz
D. 1 Cup of Rice ( How to Cook Rice )
Spice and Sauces (Well organized and combined in containers No.1 – No.4):
- Ginger - Dark Soy Sauce - Soy Sauce
- Garlic - Vegetable Oil
-Dry Red Chili - Sea Salt
Step by Step Recipe
1. Saute Spices: Pour oil from cup (No.1) into a large pan and heat oil for 1-2 min until hot. Then add the spice from (No.2) and cook for 1-2 min until fragrant.
2. Cook the Bacon: Add the fresh sliced uncured bacon (B) to the pan. Stir with spatula and make sure the meat slices do NOT stick together. Cook, stirring frequently on medium heat for 2 minutes until browned.
3. Cook Cauliflower: Add the cauliflower (A) to the pan. Cook, keep stirring on high heat for 1 minute. Then cover the lid, let it cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Then open the lid and continue stirring for another 2 minutes on high heat
4. Add Sauces: First, thoroughly shake the mixed sauce (No.4), then add it. Add the red pepper slices (C) with the sauce. Cook, stirring frequently for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, divide into two dishes and serve with rice. Enjoy!